Thursday 9 February 2012

Scene12_01

Thanks Stu, nice background!

I overlaid the new draft of ruff animation on top of the BG. Note how the dog's animation doesn't fit with the BG; this is why I prefer to have a BG before cleaning up animation. I can easily adjust the animation this time.

I noticed on the animatic that this is a panning shot. This means that the BG will need to be wider to accomodate the camera movement.

Stu, is this an Illustrator image? I can take the Illustrator file, place it in Flash and animate the characters and camera movement. This saves having to do the pan in AfterEffects, and avoids any issue of resizing or pixelating. It will also be easier to layer elements instead of making complicated masks. I can also extend the BG and add chairs behind the characters. The only other thing would be to fit the hot dog in the scene. Who is taking care of this?

Please comment on animation.

Thanks everyone, the more BG's that have the dog in that are completed, the more clean-up I can do.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment